Abattoir Asylum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Abattoir, where patients are treated with the best respect! Just watch your back and bring spare clothes. You'll be here for a long time...~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Side Effect

Side Effect

PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Nikkita moved swiftly through the halls, not stopping at her locker; her mind was set on getting to the science rooms. Her next class was with Amaya so maybe she would be able to distract herself a little. Perhaps pretend that the blonde man was not going to be in any of her classes.

She would leave after the fifth class, anyway. What are the chances he would have a class with her in the morning?

The brown eyed girl moved to the seat in the corner, farthest back, so she can watch the class and no one was out of her scope.

---------------------------------------

Kras felt like being particularly immature as he moved loudly through the halls and towards his room. He even stopped at the soda machine to order a cold pick-me-up... which clanked metallically through the dorms. No one would care, everyone was either in class or at work, right?

Settling down from his little episode, Kras walked to his room and turned in the key with a strong... and strangely gossamer touch. The orphan moved inside with a grace resembling the smooth, gliding strength of steel cables.
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Punctual as always, Amaya noted that Kit had arrived to their science class before her. She'd seated herself in the way back; should Amaya follow? After all, she had often taken to sitting in the front, as close to the door as possible - easier to see the board and hear the teacher, easier to escape in event of an emergency. Shrugging away her paranoia, she figured it would be worth the risk and walked over to sit next to Kit.
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:37 pm

BEEP. BEEP. Kit knew Amaya was on her way, and as soon as the other girl came into veiw, she glanced out the window. If she needed an escape, it was right there. If she needed to be sure of what each student was up to, she could simply change focus. No issue....

However, upon seeing Amaya's hesitation to join her, she decided not to make a big deal out of it. She turned back and offered a polite nod to the other. She wanted to at least show she would not bite, poor Amaya was uncomfortable as it was!
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Amaya let out a small sigh of relief when she realized she was being acknowledged and not deliberately ignored. It was almost good, she mused, to have someone to talk to in school. She'd always been the type to keep to herself, and was hoping that maybe she could begin to change that by making at least one friend.

She could have laughed. What were the odds that she'd become close enough to anyone to change because of them? As soon as anyone got near enough to see who she really was, they all left. Sometimes she wondered if it was all right to be used to abandonment, but she decided long ago that it didn't matter. Especially not now - not while she had someone to talk to for the time being, someone to make this hell a little more bearable.

"You don't mind?" She asked when she was within earshot, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Nikkita shook her head smoothly and responded in a swift and clear nature; non threatening, just her way of talking.

"Of course not. Honestly I would rather you sat next to me than someone else."

Of course the other girl knew what that felt like. They were slowly becoming more aquainted, perhaps even friends at this point. It seemed Amaya meant no harm to her, and she would show the same respect back until a new reason to be suspicious arised from the ashes of the pilot's mysterious mental plane.

"Besides. The fire escape is right there." Nikkita pointed nonchalantly to the window only a couple decimeters away from her, and therefore perhaps only one meter away from Amaya.
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Looking past Nikkita to the window, she nodded, sizing up the distance. In event of an emergency, she'd be able to get to it extremely fast - perhaps faster than the seat closest to the door. "So I see," she said. She was impressed that the other girl had thought of that as a method of escape - for surely that was her train of thought; they thought too alike for it to be anything else - rather than the more obvious one. "I guess that means we're pretty safe if anything happens." She hoped the words sounded casual; it didn't matter if their deeper meaning wasn't picked up on - she knew what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abattoir Asylum. :: Misc. :: Entertainment-
Jump to: