Abattoir Asylum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Abattoir, where patients are treated with the best respect! Just watch your back and bring spare clothes. You'll be here for a long time...~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Side Effect

Side Effect

PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) Empty
PostSubject: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Kay; here we can use our Abattoir characters for a completely different setting! JUST FOR FUN... or so it shall start, XD. Anywho, up here on the first post I will just scratch down who's who here. Jump right in the RP, but in your first post please explain how your character is involved- or at least be descriptive enough for me to be able to tell! If you want to bring in a second character feel free- but keep in mind that the second character can only be played in THIS RP. Not Abattoir's! They don't exist there!

Teachers:
None yet

Students:
Lt. Nikkita Ivanova (Jr.) - half time, AM
Kras Danilov (Sr.) - half time, PM
Amaya N. (Sr.) - Full time
William "Sinx" DeMarr (Sr.) - Full Time

Other:
Lt. Nikkita Ivanova = CFI for any prospecting flight students, who might meet at a club after school~
William "Sinx" DeMarr = Foreign exchange student from France~

Last edited by Side Effect on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:39 pm

First day back, and Nikkita was already dreading the day. Technically, she was in charge of an aviation club, but the fact was that no one in the school has yet ever shown any interest. Oh well, more flying time for her.

The summer sun was still glaring into her sunglasses as she walked over to the front doors of the main building... There were dorms in the school for people like her, orphans, but she refused to stay in them all the time. Often she would wake up in the airport, after falling asleep in the terminal late at night... The only problem was the video camera. She was recently forced out because of an accident that occured in her sleep.

With a hefty sigh, the girl found her way in and trailed through the halls to get to her assigned locker. Second floor, science hall. Great.... Kit hoped that, at the least, she would be in a corner. The science hall was right by the main stairwell, and flooded with more traffic than the Nile River!

-------------

Ohoho. Kras reached over to his cell phone after rolling out from under the engine of an ol' M20C. (airplane) It was work, but he needed the cash and hell, did he enjoy it. Especially at 0600...

On the screen was a new text: This sucks. -Kit The boy laughed out loud, quickly replying before classes would start for her. blbl. Stop complaining, you walk out when I walk in! Then you get to play all day, XDDD
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 am

((Let the madness continue! =D ))

What was the time? Was she running late? Amaya frantically checked her watch as she rushed down the second floor hallway, looking up and seeing Nikkita. The two of them talked on occasion, but weren't exactly good friends. Figuring that, as a senior, it couldn't hurt to try, she approached the girl. After all, if things went poorly, she wouldn't have to deal with the consequences long, would she? Soon, she'd be free.

"Good morning," she began, hoping to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:42 am

Nikkita was approached by the senior, just as her phone vibrated with her "brother's" reply. They grew up in the orphanage together, and ended up going to the same school...

Grey rimmed amber eyes lifted to meet the other girl's own; hand reaching into her backpack simultaneously.

"Hello..." Why was she talking to her again? RIGHT. They spoke a few times in the past.... Nothing too suspicious, but a paranoid woman can only assume so much. Best to act calm, da? "...how was your summer, Amaya?"

Thats right, Nikkita never forgot a face. As she spoke, she pulled her phone out carefully, out of view from the cameras. She opened it, read the message, and replied with a simple: gtg, ttyl. She rarely ever texted anyone, but it was handy to make sure her friend was still alive in the shop. ...She put her phone back in the bag, and began placing her new, relatively empty notebooks into the locker. All but a few, small black books, her log book, and two notebooks for her first classes of the day.

------

Kras was already moving to the next task of his day, setting the nailgun to the appropriate power. In the background, the sound of welding, hammers, and shredding steel ringed through his protected ears. He missed Kit's message for now, but that was okay. Better to get back to her later than get caught slacking. After all, he would see her when he went in for class.
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 am

"Ah, sorry, was I Interrupting your texting?" She apologized. "It was fine. Uneventful, as always. How was yours?" Though she disliked exchanging pleasantries - they always felt so fake - she knew it to be necessary. She knew a lot of things to be necessary, such as acting like she wasn't an empty vessel, devoid of nearly all of her own emotions. It wasn't as though people would readily believe her if she said that she spent too much time feeling for everybody else that she didn't have enough room left to feel for herself.

That was insane, surely, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Boy, she also hated them. But it is the world they live in, is it not?

"Earned my CFI. Thats about it." Her voice was rather flat, her face uneventful. She tried hard her whole life to turn off her emotions, it was her decision to follow A's way, rather than K's.

She had a very thick skin, but underneath was an endless sky and ocean with limitless power to change the surface... powerful and dangerous, unnecessary and suppressed.

"...What is your first class?" At least this statement had some direction to it.
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:30 pm

She put on a smile and said, "English. What's yours?" Oh, how easy it was to smile. So easy, in fact, that she had a harder time letting that mask fall; it had become a permanent fixture in her life, as much a part of her as her words, which were almost as fake. Almost - but not quite. She couldn't bring herself to speak falsities more often than not, unless the need for them was too great. Besides that, she felt that it was worse to tell a lie than to live one.
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:35 pm

(Uhhh ok. Here goes nothing)

His footsteps clattered on the polished wooden floors as almost a warning to anyone doing anything wrong to cease doing so. His blond hair was tied back by a ribbon but still flowed about him like untamed golden silk. Piercing green eyes peeked over his glasses, scanning anything and anyone with a snake like gaze. Like a shadow or a ghost he glided up to the two in the hallway and smiled his eerie smile down upon them. "pourquoi Bonjour à tous." He bowed curtly. "I am an exchange student from France and quite new to these parts." A charming, handsome smile replaced the eerie one on the seniors face. "Can either of you Mesdames, show me how to get to the English room?"
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:53 pm

"Math, then sci-" She froze mid phrase.

A cold chill shot straight up her spine, and raised the hair on the back of her neck as she heard the approach. Clack, clack, clack. Kit made a mental prayer that the man behind her would not approach, that he was headed in another direction and would merely pass them without a second chance. She tried to turn invisible, but alas... He stopped at her locker, now trapping her between the wall, Amaya, and his own body. Space, of course, but not enough space to make a smooth, unsuspicious get away.

She was thereby, forced to reply.

"Oui." She said simply. Both she and Amaya had taken French, and his accent spoke before his words... until of course, he turned that accent off.

"The English rooms are here, upstairs, to the East. In the hallway perpendicular to the Science rooms..." Not far, in other words. "Just around that corner."

Kit gestured to the corner where the Science hall met the English hall.

"English first period? ...I assume you are a senior?" ...She had classes with seniors, and the only science class with seniors was the one she attended. It was second period - which meant that if he was taking science, she would have to be with both of them after this.
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:16 pm

"You'll probably be in my class, then," Amaya said, suspicious of the newcomer but not enough so that she would be blatantly rude to him. She enjoyed hearing people who had accents speak, and therefore would tolerate his less-than-calming presence and ignore how nervous it made her. She was more looking forward to having science with Kit - hadn't that been what the girl said she would have second period? "I can show you the way if we're heading to the same place. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:22 pm

He smiled handsomly again, in good faith. "oui. I do think so. My name is William de Marr. It's a pleasure." He adjusted his glasses on his face and brushes his blonde bangs aside gently.
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:00 pm

...Of course. Maybe she really was invisible, and Amaya was the only one there. Amaya used to act strange! Maybe Kit actually died over the summer in a car crash, her texting Kras often was a hallucination, and Amaya could see ghosts!! IT MADE SENSE!!

As she pondered the thought, wondering how exactly she died, Kit closed the locker with an almost silent swipe. She said nothing, merely examining her pretty four golden bars on her shoulders, making sure her rank as a private pilot was correct. She would wear her military uniform only outside of school.

Nikkita turned around and leaned her back on the now closed locker, holding her books to her chest. Kit didn't have a lunch period, so there was no point in asking him about that, just to see if he was also a necromancer who could see her.

Because, obviously, she was dead.... Most likely it was that close call she had over the summer, hmm? Maybe she hadn't actually woken up. Kit should go to the cheap cemetary by the orphanage, look through the records, and search for her plot. If they were generous enough to give her one.
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Sinx glanced over at the other girl. Oh yes, he saw her. Despite how she tried to fade into nothing, she was more like a shining light. The more she hid, the brighter she became. Hell...maybe she was a ghost. sinx always did have a powerful sixth sense. To him however...she was solid, alive, warm....

"Forgive a rude Frenchmen, what are you two lovely ladies, names? I do believe I should have asked that first...
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:25 pm

In a tunnel, under the sea, or in the sky... A shining light is often death approaching.

Catching the Frenchie's eye suddenly dismissed her earlier musings. There was the possibility that both Amaya and Sinx were gifted, but the chances? Slim. Keeping her mind on task, the girl responded with a sort of curt, straight up form of grace.

"Lieutenant Ivanov." She was not one for first names, " et toi?"
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:45 pm

"I'm Amaya," she said, smiling when Nikkita asked the question that had already been answered. The other girl had probably been too busy trying to play invisible to hear, but Amaya understood. She felt that perhaps that was one of the things that drew her to Nikkita - the seemingly mutual desire to fade into nonexistence. For that was what it was, no?

Maybe it's just me,
she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:59 pm

He did a curt...military bow. "C'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer à la fois."

despite his gentlemanly appearance, his aura oozed raw sensuality and forbidden thoughts and desires... A serpent hiding under a flower, waiting for a fragile butterfly to gobble up or poised, ready to bite a unaware passerby with his deadly venom.
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Nikkita blinked once, apparently it was true. She missed his name. She was too busy trying to be invisible... so unusual of her, to allow such a key piece of information slip by. .... She could ask her friends, but that might be even worse. Amaya, of course, could be relied on for that, though. The girl was so desperate to cling to any friendship she could get, that Kit could easily pry it out of her later.

Oh that man was hiding from the girl with radar and the enigma of subtle warnings, noxious fumes of danger and self servance. Of course it was just a first impression, but she was on her feet all the time. How else would she still be alive? It made perfect sense. However, his respectful gestures warned her further. Whatever it is he does, he knows it's not the norm, and he works effortlessly to maintain that facade.

"Monsieur, if I may inquire, as a foreign exchange student are you staying with a family nearby? Or in the dorms?"

As stated before, there were dorms. And orphans stayed for a huge discount.
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm

"It's William." He spoke as if he was reading her mind. His accent made his voice smooth and charismatic. "And non. I'm here on a scholarship. I have dorms for my family pass passed on long ago."
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Shit. The brunette drew a short, sharp breath. The last thing she needed was to be worrying for Kras' safety. Wouldn't it just be horrible for him to share a room with this man before her? Respectfully, Kit took a step to the side, clearing her way out. The bell would ring shortly, and of course she felt relieved to know she was not in their class.

It would give her a moment or two to recollect her mind before science.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, William, but I must be on my way. My class is far, and I cannot be late."
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:42 pm

"Bye, Kit~" Amaya said with a small smile and wave before turning to William. "Now, then, we have a class to get to ourselves, don't we? Come on, I'll show you the way," she offered, putting a few wary paces between her and the exchange student. If he chose to follow or not was up to him, but she didn't want to be late.
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:45 pm

his honeyed smile accompanied Kit's retreat. "Au revoir, mon cher."

He followed the girl before him to the class. He didn't quite know his way yet but he would soon have the place memorized.
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Kit headed off through the halls, down the stairs, and to her math room. Oh it irritated her so much, but it was so essential.

Head throbbing, Nikkita left Amaya and William.

(Pft. I will post again when we bring up second period. And I'm really tired. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:03 pm

(errrrr. Gets this moving again)

William went through first period with no real trouble. Despite his accent, he spoke and wrote English very well. When the bell rang he looked at his schedule and saw his next period was free. Maybe he'd go back to his room. It said he had a roommate....
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Kras rolled out from under the hood of an old car after checking the alternator belt one more time. It was about time he got ready to head back to his place, wash up, and have breakfast so he could be in class by fifth period- the beginning of his school day.

He signed out, picked up his coat and cellphone, and headed out to the dorms at 'Asylum High'; aiming for his room if he wasn't distracted.
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Sinx placed his things down on one for the bare beds and sat on said bed. He pulled his blond hair free of the crimson ribbon that held it and let it fall like a golden waterfall down his back. His scent filled the room now. It smelled softly of honeysuckle, fresh snow and maybe faintly of blood if you searched hard enough. He fell back against his bed and let his hair flow about him. Those serpent like eyes finally shut as he pulled the glasses off his face and placed them on the table nearby. Maybe a nap before next period would be good.

The devil sure did look like an angel as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)   PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

PARALLEL UNIVERSE (High School RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abattoir Asylum. :: Misc. :: Entertainment-
Jump to: