Abattoir Asylum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Abattoir, where patients are treated with the best respect! Just watch your back and bring spare clothes. You'll be here for a long time...~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?! Empty
PostSubject: Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!   Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Just a few wild ideas that pop into my head from time to time.

Maybe we should have a review section so people who read the back stories and such can comment without commenting on the story. I know it gives writers like me inspiration to hear some comments!

Also maybe a fan art section. I know I have some in the wings~

That and maybe a Fan fiction area. Wanna involve someone's characters in a way in which they usually wouldn't? (ex. All the crazy's thrown into a high school situation)Fun stuff like that is always a plus!

I don't want to see such awesome characters die because the forum does! Lets keep it alive folks!
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!   Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Actually, that sounds like a great idea. I would love to have a review section for the backstories. It could prompt more writing.

And yeah, I also think a section of roleplays unrelated to the asylum could be fun. I would jump on that Wink And we're already doing fanart on dA, aren't we? A group gallery here might be cool for those who aren't deviants~

Good pitch. But since these are new SECTIONS, and not necessarily new topics, I'll bring it to H.D.'s attention~ I'm only a mod for a few forums, but I'm pretty sure adding new sections would fall under an Admin's set of privileges.
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!   Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:15 am

And I didn't read this a month ago WHY? o.O That really does sound like an awesome idea! It'd be so fun to have sections unrelated to the asylum where we can RP and unleash insanity upon more mundane settings =D But that's just my opinion, which, I realize, matters little in the big scheme of things.
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!   Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Okay, I have an idea. Since, it seems, HD has abandoned us for the better part of abattoir.

I think I might take the liberty to declare the un-used "ENTERTAINMENT" section under MISC as such a place. If anything does topsy turvy, we can always correct it later. But a review section/seperate settings place might be cool!! Really! I think I'll start us off on a random, stereo-typical HS setting? Please vote Y/N (Da/Da) here before I do though. Because I'm lazy. And exhausted.

Chino-latte from Wendy's. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!   Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 pm

I vote da xD does it matter? Even if I vote da, da is da, ne? Oh, the mind-screwing-ness @_@
Back to top Go down
The Musician

The Musician

PostSubject: Re: Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!   Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Da! I think it would be great to have something like that~
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!   Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Da/da indeed. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Side Effect

Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!   Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:56 pm

ALRIGHT. There we are! Check out the Entertainment section if you havent already! I set up one RP there, and a reveiw section for now. Feel free to add more wacky RP and other things there!
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!   Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:17 pm

I'll try a picture/fanart section when I get more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!   Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reveiw section, fanart and Fanfiction?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abattoir Asylum. :: Misc. :: Talk-
Jump to: