Abattoir Asylum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Abattoir, where patients are treated with the best respect! Just watch your back and bring spare clothes. You'll be here for a long time...~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Magician

The Magician

Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP? Empty
PostSubject: Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?   Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 pm

I feel compelled to ask, seeing as we'll all be typing up posts that will at times be somewhat lengthy. I don't often RP, but when my good friend who is here as Side Effect told me about this, I really wanted to join! I write all the time. No joke - if I'm at home, at least 80% of my time is spent at the computer with at least one story document open. Sometimes multiple, because I can't focus on one work without wanting to write the rest of them as well. And insanity/instability is a trait I've given several characters of mine, as I'm very fascinated by it. It makes writing science-fiction and fantasy interesting XD

Just curious, is all =)
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?   Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Well.... Maybe there can be a section where we post lengthy backstories too. Like...I don't know... Maybe chapter based? It would be just writing a long story that others could read if they wanted to.
(Mine would have to go into 18+ for sure)
Just throwing that sugjestion out there.
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?   Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Oooh that could be interesting! I'd love to read the backstories of everyone's characters x3 I have a feeling that would be really awesome, though it seems like a lot of ours would be in the 18+ section... They're in an insane asylum for a reason, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?   Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Yeah. Very true. Maybe start a topic in the 18+ and title it, your backstory. We can even start a review thread of something for people who want to comment on chapters. (Thats just so they don't post in your story thread)
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?   Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:17 pm

That's a good idea. I might do that sometime in the near future. Seeing as I'm always writing anyway, my character's backstory can be just another short-story project which I'm sure I'll get to sooner or later ^_^ I hope the others here decide to do something similar~
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?   Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:20 pm

I will do it too. ~
It's a good idea and Sinx's backstory is deffinatly a good read. It will remind everyone of Hannbal though XD
Back to top Go down
The Magician

The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?   Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Nothing wrong with that~ I have no clue what mine will remind people of. But Amaya is absolutely positive that she's fine and that she really can do magic and is psychic and all that jazz, so hers is somewhat comical when she's sitting there going "How can you NOT see that giant energy structure I just put over there? You walked right into it!" XD
Back to top Go down
Sinxprato de Marr

Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?   Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:29 pm

LOL. That sounds fun! I look forward to reading it XD
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?   Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:57 am

Actually guys, I can just create a whole new forum for this! C.!

I'll do that now, eh? That way, anyone interested can do it.
Back to top Go down
https://abattoirhospital.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?   Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you write anything else? Or do you just RP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abattoir Asylum. :: Misc. :: Talk-
Jump to: